E-Registration Portalread more
the portal converts a general-purpose students registration activities to an electronic system that provides students with a speedy, supple gateway to personal information and essential school servicesread more
Simplicity, ease of use, responsiveness and hitch-free is all we intend to deliver with this new portalread more
Welcome to our new E-Registration Portal!
Ramat Polytechnic E-Registration portal converts a
general-purpose students registration activities to an electronic system that provides students with a speedy, supple gateway to personal information and essential school services.
The portal is a secure website, designed for use by presently enrolled students of the Polytechnic. You are expected to log in to the portal with your E-Registration card number and pin code.
Simplicity, ease of use, responsiveness and hitch-free is all we intend to deliver with this new portal.
- If you are a new applicant, get your Admission Letter by carrying out all necessary clearances
- Proceed to the Department of your approved Programme of study, get a
clearance form and proceed to your respective Local Government Clearance Officers for your Indigeneship clearance
- Proceed to the Bursary depatment for specification of your registration fee
- Go to the designated bank, make payment and get your customise bank teller along with portal scatch card as well.
- Go to the ICT Centre with your payment receipt as well as your scratch card for activation
- You can then come back to the portal to login with your card number and pin code
- You can proceed with the rest of the Registration from there, if you have any problem, do not hesitate to contact the ICT Center or email: